Want to get involved and help support the incredible community around Arbor Creek Elementary? There are ways for everyone to get involved.
Apex Fun Run Fundraiser
The Apex Fun Run Fundraiser is Arbor Creek’s largest fundraiser of the year. Students can raise donations/pledges for the Fun Run that will go towards benefitting our school. This years fun run is Thursday, November 17. More information to come soon!
The programs, fundraisers, special events and other activities that Arbor Creek PTO supports each year are only possible because of the ACE families that generously participate and donate. Scroll to learn more about giving to build a strong ACE community.
Shop & Support
These donation options require little effort but can make a big difference with your participation. Please share with family and friends to help our school earn money for student and teacher activities.
Link your Amazon to our Amazon Smiles. Earn cash back for our school on each Amazon order.
1. Click this link https://smile.amazon.com/ch/58-2216869
2. Sign-in to your Amazon account
3. You will see a note “supporting Arbor Creek Elementary PTO” top left this is how you know you’ve connected to our school
HyVee Dollars for Scholars
Collect Hy-Vee Receipts (including Starbucks and MarketGrille) and drop them off in the mailbox in the front entrance.
- Collect your October and November receipts in a Ziplock bag or envelope.
- Drop into the mailbox in the front entryway ACE by the last week in November.
- Arbor Creek will earn $1 for every $150 spent at Olathe area Hy-Vees.
Volunteers are needed for collecting and calculating receipt totals. Sign up here!
Box Tops for Education
Download the Box Tops for Education app and take a picture of receipts with your phone to go directly to Arbor Creek Elementary.